Here are the steps in how I find out how many items someone has in their current FBA inventory:
- Go to the Amazon sales page for the item in question.
- Click on the link that shows all of the current product offers (new, used, collectible, etc).
- Choose one of the current sellers and add their item to your cart.
- Click on the “edit your cart” link.
- Click on the quantity and change it to 10+.
- Type in 999 (the highest number allowed) and click update.
- If that seller has under 999 items, then it will state, “This seller only has XX of these available.”
- There you go! You now know how many of that item that particular seller has in stock at an FBA warehouse.
This method works with 3rd party sellers as well as with Amazon themselves.
From the above article, you should have understood that Amazon can’t be learning through a Simple Course. It’s a journey, which requires ongoing learning. To learn more the Amazon business for FREE, look at the Amz Trainer website.